Equotip 550 Leeb
BY: NUSATAMA SURVEY
Rebound Hardness Test
The Equotip 550 is the most versatile all-in-one solution for portable hardness testing. The Leeb hardness principle is based on the dynamic (rebound) method and is best suited for on-site testing of heavy, large or already installed parts.
In combination with the Equotip Portable Rockwell Probe, the Equotip 550 can be extended with the traditional Rockwell static test method. This additionally allows automatic on-site correlation of Leeb to Portable Rockwell true indention hardness value.
The new generation Equotip Touchscreen interface is specifically designed to provide an exceptional user experience. The enhanced software provides interactive wizards, automatic verification processes, personalization options and custom report functions. Furthermore, it is compatible with upcoming developments.
The full color display allows best possible measuring and analysis of the measured data. The specially designed housing optimizes the on-site usage of the device in harsh environments.
To date, Proceq’s Equotip has become established as a globally recognized measuring technique and a de facto industry standard. The Equotip devices fully meet the demand for non-destructive hardness testing in a broad range of industries.
- Automatic conversions to all common hardness scales (HV, HB, HRC, HRB, HRA, HS, Rm) as required
- Highly accurate ± 4 HL (0.5% at 800 HL) with automatic correction for impact directions
- Wide measurement range with a variety of impact devices and support rings to serve most hardness testing requirements
- Extensive range of precise hardness test blocks available for each impact device with different hardness levels for regular verification
Equotip 550 Touchscreen Unit
- Modular concept: Flexible configuration for various industry applications with a wide range of probes and accessories
- Combined method: Automatic on-site correlation of Leeb to Portable Rockwell true indention hardness value
- Guiding wizards: Predefined workflows to increase process reliability and to improve measurement precision
- Automatic verification: Step by step verification in line with ISO 16859 and ASTM A956
- Interactive guides: On-screen notifications to obtain the most relevant settings for your application
- Conversion curves: Create, edit and verify material conversion curves directly on the instrument
- Custom reports: Modular generator allows customized measurement reports
- Automation option: Integration of NDT automation into quality management systems and automated testing environments
- Housing specially designed to be used on-site in harsh environments (IP 54), including carrying strap, integrated stand and sunshield cover
- High resolution color display
- Battery lifetime of > 8h
- 8 GB Flash memory
- Dual core processor supporting diverse communication and peripheral interfaces: Probe Connector, USB Host, USB Device and Ethernet
- Future proof investment through direct compatibility with upcoming developments